Natural Supplements to Keep Your Heart Healthy
One out of every four deaths in the United States is caused by heart disease- a threat that does not discriminate against gender or ethnicity, and one that can strike quickly.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 735,000 people suffer from a heart attack, and 610,000 people lose their lives to heart disease every year in the United States.
Despite these extreme statistics, almost half of all cardiac deaths happen outside of hospital care, meaning early symptoms can often be overlooked.
If you have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or you are a smoker, then you are among the half of Americans with key risk factors for heart disease. Other primary risks include obesity, diabetes, excessive inactivity, and excessive alcohol consumption.
While so many of us stand up against the dangers of heart disease, it's more important than ever to ensure your heart is in the best shape possible.
Optimal Wellness Center's Dr. Sam Bahan, D.C. recommends these heart-healthy supplements to reach optimum heart health.
- Crucial for the heart's motor nerve function and a remedy for an enlarged heart
- Promotes vascular and muscular tone within minutes
- Contains natural thiamine not found in synthetic B complexes
- Includes bovine heart PMG™ extract to support heart muscle function
- Supports normal cell growth and differentiation and the cardiovascular system
- Provides essential minerals that aid in energy, enzyme activation, and bone formation
- Supports the thyroid, skin, hair, and the metabolism of fats
- Supports the body’s inflammatory response due to periodic challenges
- Provides the overlooked, yet crucial, vitamin F for normal calcium function in the body
- Opens the blood vessels and relaxes the nerves from high blood pressure or anxiety
- Encourages healthy parasympathetic nerve, liver, brain, and metabolic function
- Provides coenzymes and cofactors for cellular function, as well as the antioxidant vitamin C
Soy Bean Lecithin
- Viscous emulsifier that naturally mixes with cholesterol in the blood to benefit those with high cholesterol
- Contains essential fatty acids and supports the liver's ability to process fats
- Helps maintain normal cognitive function and a precursor for brain neurotransmitters
- Supports cell membranes and nerve function
- Supports normal cardiovascular health and benefits those with angina, heart disease, cramps, high blood pressure, restless leg syndrome, and high blood fats
- Provides antioxidants and encourages oxygen to relax the muscles, especially the heart
- Provides natural selenium to ward off fatal infection and supports general well-being
- Boosts the immune system and allows the heart and muscles to work more efficiently with reduced oxygen requirement
- Helps unclog valves and coronary arteries
- Maintains the integrity of capillary walls and reduces the look of varicose veins
- Supports a healthy cholesterol level in a normal range, glucose handling, and peripheral circulation
- Supports normal cholesterol function, blood sugar levels, and circulation
- Supports adrenal function and helps maintain emotional balance
- Encourages a healthy response to everyday stress rather than entering "fight or flight" mode
- Aids in energy production, balanced mood, and immune system support, and provides a good source of Vitamin C
- Supports macronutrient digestion and aids in digestive issues
- Provides enzymatic support for protein digestion and facilitates healthy digestion
- Supports gastric pH levels an encourages a healthy environment for the gastrointestinal tract
Give your heart the health it deserves by supplementing with Standard Process vitamins and minerals, available at Optimal Wellness Center!
Dr. Sam’s drive and purpose is to be a listening ear and hand to guide, to help people overcome the chronic illnesses that are holding them back from living their healthiest life, and to watch her patients thrive in every way possible.