Sara is a Holistic Health Coach, certified through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York.
In Australia, she worked as a Registered Nurse for almost 20 years and operated her own business as a private chef, with an emphasis on whole foods and nutrition.
As a Health Coach, Sara empowers and supports her clients to return to their true essence, to find balance and peace in their busy lives. She provides a nurturing, safe and confidential space where people feel comfortable to share their health concerns.
Her sustainable diet and lifestyle recommendations plus the accountability of her Health Coaching Programs ensure her clients success.
Sara utilizes an integrative and personal approach. In conjunction with clean eating, optimal wellness and happiness are supported by many forms of nutrition such as healthy relationships, a satisfying daily purpose, regular exercise and a spiritual practice.
Sara has facilitated many workshops and Retreats locally along with designing the post game menu for the Cleveland Cavaliers this past 2016 season.
She is passionate about authentically caring for her clients. She listens without judgment. She meets you where you are at.
Sara offers complimentary 15 minute introductory sessions for patients to discuss their diet and lifestyle concernns.
Who needs a Health Coach?
- Do you feel tired/struggle with low energy?
- Do you usually put your own needs behind the needs of others, do you find it hard to practice self care?
- Do you struggle with weight loss/body image?
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
- Are you dissatisfied with your daily purpose?
- Do some relationships drain you?
- Would you like to learn how to cultivate a spiritual practice?
- Need help with meal planning/cooking/recipe suggestions?
- Do you find it difficult to cope with stress/anxiety?
- Struggle with perfectionism?
Those who answered yes to any of the above would benefit from Sara's guidance and support.